Also this year the Global AI Bootcamp returns, a free event organized by local communities around the world, focused on Artificial Intelligence with Microsoft technologies (but not only). As usual, me and Clemente Giorio (Microsoft MVP, Intel Innovator) are organizing the Italian edition, in presence (in Torino, Italy), on March 4th, 2023, from about 9AM to 6PM, with the help and support of Deltatre Innovation Lab, Global AI Community and some local communities, such as Torino Technologies Group (TTG), ItaliaDotNet, DotNet Campania e DotNetPodcast.
! UPDATE Feb 24th, 2023 !
Here's the agenda of the day:
Track 1 (in-presence, in Italian)
- 09:00 - 09:15 -> Opening
- 09:15 - 10:00 -> Keynote (Global AI community & Microsoft)
- 10:15 - 11:15 -> Azure AI and ONNX Runtime (Mauro Bennici - AI Architect & AI Ethicist)
- 11:20 - 12:20 -> Making AI optimization part of every developer's toolkit (Diego Fiori - Co-founder & CTO at Nebuly)
- 12:30 - 14:00 -> Lunch break
- 14:00 - 15:00 -> Costruire la città del futuro con Digital Twins e AI (Alessandro Festa - Sr. Product Manager at SmartCow)
- 15:10 - 16:10 -> Blackmirror - Creating your digital twin (Sebastiano Galazzo - Microsoft MVP, CTO at Synapsia-AI)
- 16:15 - 17:15 -> Azure OpenAI's API (Michele Aponte - Microsoft MVP, CTO at Ellycode and CEO at Blexin)
- 17:20 - 18:00 -> Hands-on OpenVino (Clemente Giorio & Gianni Rosa Gallina - Microsoft MVP, R&D Engineer at Deltatre)
Track 2 (Pre-recorded sessions by international speakers, in English):
- 14:00 - 15:00 -> Accelerating Pytorch with Intel Extension for Pytorch (IPEX) (Abhilash Majumder - Sr. HPC/Deep Learning Engineer at Intel)
- 15:10 - 16:10 -> Powering AI Capabilities with API Management and OpenAI API Integration (Bobur Umurzokov - Software Engineer)
We're waiting for you for this content-rich day.
Seats are limited, to attend is required to register at this link.