The Global AI Bootcamp is a free event organized by local communities all over the world that are passionate about Artificial Intelligence. I'd like to invite you to the 2022 Italian edition that me and Clemente Giorio (Microsoft MVP) are organizing in hybrid mode, both in presence (in Turin, Italy) and online on January 14th, 2022 from to 9am to 5pm (UTC+1) with the help and support of Deltatre Innovation Lab, and some local communities like Torino Technologies Group (TTG), ItaliaDotNet, DotNet Campania and DotNetPodcast.
Here's the agenda (sessions will be presented in Italian):
- Welcome & Keynote
- Intelligenza artificiale nel mondo front-end (Michele Aponte & Salvatore Merone, Ellycode)
- Leverage AI to automatically onboard remote customers (Marco Broggio, Luca Pinna & Valerio Sofi, Intesa)
- Automotive empowerment with data and AI (Emanuele Manfredi, Accenture)
- --LUNCH BREAK--
- From Zero to MLOps - Simplify AI Workload with K3ai (Alessandro Festa, Suse)
- GPT-x, is it really worth it? (Sebastiano Galazzo, Eeve AI)
- The Feature Store at the core of the MLOps stack: a case study (Ariel Cedola, Welol NEXT)
If you are interested, please register here.