The final version of the Windows Phone SDK 7.1.1 Update has been released today. It is a patch and not a standalone product, so the Windows Phone SDK 7.1 has to be installed before applying the update.
Window Phone SDK 7.1.1 Update contents
- A new 256 MB device emulator image
- An updated version of the 512 MB emulator image
- Updated UI in Visual Studio that allows you to deploy, run, debug and profile your Windows Phone apps either in the 512 MB or the 256 MB emulator
- An updated version of the Microsoft Advertising SDK
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview 64-bit emulator compatibility